TrueMoney & Lotus’s Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1) This Campaign is held by True Money Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. By participating in the Campaign, Customers (True Money Malaysia E-wallet application users) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3) Should a conflict or inconsistency arise between these Terms and Conditions, such conflict or inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) This Terms and Conditions; (ii) The Campaign Terms and Conditions; (iii) True Money Terms of Services and (iv) Lotus’s Terms and Conditions.
3) True Money reserves the right to forfeit any of the offers/prizes for this Campaign if the Customer has breached any of this Campaign Terms and Conditions as well as the other Terms and Conditions mentioned above.
Campaign Terms and Conditions
1) The Campaign Period is mentioned in the table below.
2) The Eligibility criteria is as per below:
i) All TrueMoney E-wallet users over the age of 18.
3) The Campaign Mechanics is as per below:
i) During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend minimum spending amount via the TrueMoney app at Lotus’s stores will be entitled the mentioned cashback in their TrueMoney app.
ii) The Cashback will be credited to each customer no more than 48 hours after the minimum spend transaction. Customers will be notified via the TrueMoney in-app push-notification upon the Cashback being credited into their TrueMoney app.
iii) No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback
iv) Please read the detailed descriptions of the campaign in the table below:
|Name||Campaign Period||Sales Area||Minimum Spend||Cashback/Points||Remark|
|Beli & Tebus||15 Dec 2022 – 15 Dec 2023||Food Court & Lotus’s Store||RM50 ( 1 transaction )||50 Lotus’s points if True Money E-wallet application is used for the transaction.||1)1 times points redemption per user per month
2)Limited to 1 million points per month. No more point redemption for the month if this limit has been reached.
4) By participating in this Campaign, all users
ii) consent for TM to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information in any media, marketing, or advertising materials
5) TrueMoney will not be responsible for any disputes or claims that arise from Customer’s failure to receive winners’ notification call or email from TrueMoney, due to Customer’s fault/negligence, including, but not limited to, wrong email address registered with their TrueMoney E-Wallet which includes shared e-mail addresses.
6) Winners who fails to acknowledge the notification by the required period; unable to adhere to this Campaign’s terms and conditions; and forfeits or does not claim the prize, the prize(s) within 30 days of notification, will be void.
7) TrueMoney’s decision regarding the selection of the winners, shall be final and binding on all participants of this Campaign, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding TrueMoney’s decision on the same.
Q : When does the campaign start ?
A: The campaign will commence on 15th December 2022 to 15 December 2023
Q : What is the minimum spend to be eligible for the Lotus’s Point?
A : A minimum of RM50 must be spend in order to be entitled for the Lotus’s point.
Q: Does the campaign have limitations per user?
A : Yes, maximum of 1 redemption per month per user
Q : When will the 50 Points be credited to the user’s Lotus account ?
A : The points will be credited the next day if the user eligible
Q : I already get my 100 Lotus’s point when I registered for TrueMoney account. Will I entitled for this campaign?
A: Users need to spend min RM50 per transaction to get the 50 Lotus’s Point
Q : Is there any expiration date to redeem for the Lotus Points?
A : The validity for redeeming Lotus points depending on the lotus’s apps expired date
Q : Are basic True Money Malaysia users eligible to participate in the campaign?
A : Yes. But users are advised to upgrade accounts by performing eKYC to enjoy full True Money Malaysia apps features.